Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionGE® 30-inch built-in electric cooktop features coil heating elements, removable drip bowls for easy cleaning, a lift up cooktop with support rod, upfront controls and a heating element "On" light that illuminates when the cooking surface is activated.
Replacing a similar cooktop from GE or another brand? GE cooktops are guaranteed for an exact fit to make replacement easy.
COIL HEATING ELEMENTS
Provide even heat and easy cleanup.
REMOVABLE DRIP BOWLS
Removable for easy cleaning.
LIFT UP COOKTOP WITH SUPPORT ROD
Access messes under the cooktop for easy cleanability.
Easy-to-read graphics and one-touch control makes everyday cooking easy as ever.
HEATING ELEMENT 'ON' LIGHT
Know when an element is on.
|Manufacturer Color||Black on Black|
• 2 x 1,300 Watts
• 2 x 2,400 Watts
• 2 x 6 inches
• 2 x 8 inches
|Technologies||4 Plug-In Calrod™ Coil|
• Coil heating elements: Removable elements provide even heat and are easy to clean
• Removable drip bowls: Drip bowls under the burner elements are removable for easy cleaning
• Lift up cooktop with support rod: Cooktop raises up to make it easier than ever to wipe up spills and messes
• Upfront controls: Easy-to-read graphics and one-touch control makes everyday cooking easy as ever
• Heating Element 'On' Light: Illuminates when the cooking surface is activated
|Certifications and Aprovals|
• 240/208 V
• 15 A
• 60 Hz
|Net Weight||27.01 lb(s) / 12.25 kg|
|Shipping Weight||31.97 lb(s) / 14.5 kg|
|Additional Warranty Information||• Parts and labor Warranty: Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Width||30.25 inch(es) / 76.84 cm|
|Height||3 inch(es) / 7.62 cm|
|Depth||21.25 inch(es) / 53.98 cm|
|Additional Dimensions||Cutout Dimensions (Width x Depth) (In.) 28-1/2 x 19-1/2|